Millennium TASP is an activation and diagnostic tool for the TPMS system. It uses high/low radio frequency to activate and read tire pressure sensor information and uses the OBD interface to reset the TPMS modules. Operation is needed when tire sensors are replaced and TPMS DTCs need to be cleared.
Millennium TASP Features
1. Use 125KHz modulating wave signal to activate sensor, receive 315MHz/433MHz RF signals.
2. Read TPMS sensor ID, tire pressure and temperature.
3. Read and write sensor ID via OBD interface.
4. Turn on and off TPMS MIL.
5. Read and clear TPMS DTCs.
6. Display status of four wheels graphically.
7. Support OBDII full functions.
Millennium TASP Parameters
Screen: 4.0” TFT 320*480 dpi
DB15 Diagnostic Cable
Power: Built-in Lithium Battery 3.7V 3100mA OBD Interface(9—18V）
Environment: -20℃~70℃ （Storage）
-10 ℃~50℃ （Working）